IMPORTANT CARE GUIDE FOR YOUR NATURAL FIBRE GARMENT
Natural fibre is a protein and as such is susceptible to damage by biological enzymes and bleach contained in some laundering products. Biological enzymes will digest your natural fibre garment and bleach will leave holes in your garment. It is important to use a liquid laundry product suitable for natural fibres.
Natural fibre garments do not need frequent laundering. Consider laundering at the end of the season prior to storing in the garment bag provided.
Please retain the IMPORTANT CARE label that is on the garment, for your future reference.
GENTLY HAND WASH ONLY.
- Dissolve the laundry liquid completely in lukewarm water and immerse the garment, taking care not to agitate the garment in the water.
- DO NOT rub the garment nor allow it to soak for a long period of time.
- Gently rinse thoroughly in lukewarm water.
- After rinsing, press and gently squeeze to remove the water then lay the garment flat on a towel.
- Carefully roll the garment in the towel and gently squeeze out the excess water.
- Do not wring
- Reshape garment to its original dimensions, carefully remove any wrinkles, and straighten any seams and facings. Do not brush.
- Dry flat in the shade
- Store your garment in the cloth sachet provided with your purchase
- We recommend including a natural moth deterrent in the cloth sachet with your garment.
THINGS TO ABSOLUTELY AVOID DOING
- DO NOT MACHINE WASH
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- DO NOT USE A TUMBLE DRYER TO DRY THE KNIT
- DO NOT IRON
- DO NOT HANG your ORA garment.
Should PILLING occur – Pilling is the soft shedding of small fibres from the yarn, this creates small bobbles on the surface of the garment. This is a normal and temporary process. The small bobbles can be carefully removed with a pilling comb.
STORING A GARMENT
Please store your ORA garment in the protective cloth sachet provided with your purchase.
- Include a chemical free natural moth deterrent.
- DO NOT USE MOTH BALLS OR NAPHTHALENE FLAKES
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENQUIRIES
If you have any concerns that are not mentioned here please contact customer care via our website contact page